Tuesday, September 14, 2010

///

Oh, hello. I didn't see you there.

I suppose we're introducing ourselves here. In that case, call me Kevin Rogan. That is coincidentally my name. I intend to be a major in Architecture and Art History both because I like my extraneous and altogether unnecessary degrees in pairs and would like to collect suffixes. Though it should be mentioned that I'd rather be a theoretical architect. Whether this means I'd rather design theatrical concepts of buildings or be an architect in theory I am not sure on yet. Though when we all get down to those proverbial 'brass tacks' I suppose it doesn't actually have any bearing on anything at all whatsoever, unless you think breathing heavily into gale-force winds is actually a profound event.

Anyway.

Segway.

I'm thrilled to be a part of Planned Parenthood on the Drury University campus because I feel as if we're truly espousing an organization that is often pigeon-holed into merely offering abortive services. This isn't the case! We'll be all about Drury preaching safe-sex practices and general reproductive health, along with handing out materials helpful to those designs and creating campaigns to promote awareness. Tomorrow I shall return to post things about our upcoming ovarian cancer campaign which is already highly visible in a variety of teal typefaces below this post on this very page but I will do it anyway.



No comments:

Post a Comment