Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Feburrrrrrrrary!

Hello

This has been a crazy month! SOOO much winter weather has hit springfield. Enough to freeze us all in our tracks (no pun intended). I am about to leave for a Model UN trip. I'm excited!

Here are questions, provided by Wiemer.

What accomplishments do you hope to see happen with your project over the course of this semester?
Better communication, more great events, bonding time with my group!

What has been the greatest experience this past month volunteering with the agency?
Working at the Vagina Monologue event was really fun! Passing out goodies and mingling with the audience who were there to show support!

What has been your greatest challenge this past month volunteering with the agency?
No challenges so far, LET'S KEEP OUR FINGERS CROSSED!!

Through the class this semester what is the one project or activity you are looking forward to the most?
Hmmmmm.... our calendar isn't set in stone yet. So, I'm not sure which event. I was actually really excited about Roe v. Wade event that took place a few weeks ago! GREAT success :)

How has this past semester made you a stronger leader and what leadership roles do you plan to take on this semester for your Summit Group?
It made me aware of communication errors. I learned that I cannot rely on others in a group to be leaders and I need to take an active leadership role in every organization I am involved with to ensure that I get the credit I deserve.

I hope you all had a GREAT February and have an even merrier March!!

austin

No comments:

Post a Comment