Thursday, May 5, 2011

Auf Wiedersehen!

1. In just a sentence describe your Summit Experience this past year?
This past year has been a really interesting, learning experience.

2. What aspects of Summit do you feel will be beneficial to you as you continue your Drury experience?
Time management, and definitely the friends and people I met.

3. What was the greatest thing you learned from living in Summit Park?
Other people cannot always be depended on, this holds true in both personal and professional settings.

4. What impact do you feel you have made on the community along with your agency and why?
I definitely feel I am a unique person and have brought a light-hearted sense of recognition to Planned Parenthood, and always made it my goal to make Summit a fun experience for everyone.

5. If you would have not had the chance to live in Summit, how would have this changed your experience at Drury?
I wouldn't have gotten as familiar with the organization (Planned Parenthood), I wouldn't have had a dishwasher OR a washer/dryer in my apartment on campus.

6. Looking back at the Summit Experience over the past year what would you have changed and why?
I don't believe in these "look back and change" questions because I believe they aim to make one focus on his/her failures. I made every decision on a case-by-case basis and I am proud and stand behind every one of them.

7. What is some advice you would give to future Summit groups?
HAVE FUN with your organization, advertise to the student body, and never forget you're there to build/maintain a great relationship with a wonderful organization. AND enjoy the dishwasher and laundry facilities! Bake lots of brownies late at night with your wonderful roommates. Enjoy free dinner one Friday per month!

Viel Spass!

Austin

No comments:

Post a Comment