Friday, November 19, 2010

Safe Sex and Whatnot

well the safe sex condom art making event went very well. A lot of people showed up and made some great artwork. We also got a bunch of signatures for the free birth control thing. Its really great that this event turned out so well and I am looking forward to the Juno movie night coming up in a few weeks. Volunteering with Planned Parenthood is a really great thing. I really like that we are helping spread information and encouraging safe sex and preventing STD's. There have been some communication problems but we seem to figure everything out in the end.

On a different note living in summit is going pretty good . The people I live with are all great people and I am glad I have gotten to know them have become such good friends. We make a lot of pancakes and go to IHOP often. Im also surrounded by great neighbors. over all summit is really great and im proud to be in the summit program thing.

On a different different note yoga and Tai chi are very relaxing. The times at which they are offered are convenient. After I do yoga or tai chi I am much more relaxed and calm. It is a good way to end the night. I would like to take a yoga or tai chi class at Drury to keep with it. I am not a fan of the on line thing. I feel like I am more worried about finding time and trying to remember to listen to the recordings. I feel like this takes away from the point of it being relaxing and stress free.

No comments:

Post a Comment